Grace Upon Grace by Sandra McCracken
I hope that you guys can draw as much encouragement and joy from this song as I have. If you have the time, download it from Itunes, and really the whole CD is great.
From the Album "The Builder and the Architect"
In every station, new trials and troubles,
call for more grace, than I can afford.
Where can I run, but to my dear Savior
for mercy that pours from boundless stores
Grace upon Grace every sin repaired,
every void restored you will find Him there.
In every turning he will prepare you,
with grace upon grace.
He made a way for the fallen to rise,
perfect and glory and sacrifice.
in sweet communion my needy supplies,
He saves and keeps and guards my life.
Grace upon Grace every sin repaired,
every void restored you will find Him there.
In every turning he will prepare you,
with grace upon grace.
To Thee I run now with great expectation,
to honor You, with trust like a child.
My hopes and desires seek a new destination,
and all that You ask Your grace will provide.
Grace upon Grace every sin repaired
every void restored you will find Him there.
In every turning he will prepare you,
with grace upon grace.
*If you happen to find a typo on these please let me know and I will fix it! :)
From the Album "The Builder and the Architect"
In every station, new trials and troubles,
call for more grace, than I can afford.
Where can I run, but to my dear Savior
for mercy that pours from boundless stores
Grace upon Grace every sin repaired,
every void restored you will find Him there.
In every turning he will prepare you,
with grace upon grace.
He made a way for the fallen to rise,
perfect and glory and sacrifice.
in sweet communion my needy supplies,
He saves and keeps and guards my life.
Grace upon Grace every sin repaired,
every void restored you will find Him there.
In every turning he will prepare you,
with grace upon grace.
To Thee I run now with great expectation,
to honor You, with trust like a child.
My hopes and desires seek a new destination,
and all that You ask Your grace will provide.
Grace upon Grace every sin repaired
every void restored you will find Him there.
In every turning he will prepare you,
with grace upon grace.
*If you happen to find a typo on these please let me know and I will fix it! :)


1 Comments:
At 9:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi pretty lady - you have a lot of catching up to do with me. You are obviously not in Winston anymore. Email me -- Tami Smith
jimandtami@bellsouth.net
Post a Comment
<< Home