Seasons
Officially the end of my first "season," whatever that is, post college graduation.
Throughout the ending of this time, mainly the past 6 months, the Lord has provided me with elephant pill amounts of grace and love in ways and through people I would never have expected it from or even knew existed.
My small group (I call it 'home group') has been the greatest support system in the world. Last night I went and sat down and my friend Ricky was there and he was on his way to another meeting, but stopped by specifically for the purpose of having our group pray over me for this transition and for my life. HOW INCREDIBLE that God loves me so well through these amazing broken people! What a testimony of His goodness! Its so funny though, that as I have just really settled in with this amazing group, its time to leave. They are exactly who and what I needed to pull me out and keep me out of the pit and to show me grace and love, and now, its onto something else. What? I can't be spiritually spoiled for the rest of my life?
Yes, actually I can and am every day, whether I choose to acknowledge it as that or not. Christ death, resurrection, the power of the Holy Spirit and the love of God provide grace and love in all situations regardless of my capability to see.
"Great is Thy faithfulness, Oh God my Father! There is no shadow of turning with Thee. All I have needed Thy hand hath provided, great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!"
Throughout the ending of this time, mainly the past 6 months, the Lord has provided me with elephant pill amounts of grace and love in ways and through people I would never have expected it from or even knew existed.
My small group (I call it 'home group') has been the greatest support system in the world. Last night I went and sat down and my friend Ricky was there and he was on his way to another meeting, but stopped by specifically for the purpose of having our group pray over me for this transition and for my life. HOW INCREDIBLE that God loves me so well through these amazing broken people! What a testimony of His goodness! Its so funny though, that as I have just really settled in with this amazing group, its time to leave. They are exactly who and what I needed to pull me out and keep me out of the pit and to show me grace and love, and now, its onto something else. What? I can't be spiritually spoiled for the rest of my life?
Yes, actually I can and am every day, whether I choose to acknowledge it as that or not. Christ death, resurrection, the power of the Holy Spirit and the love of God provide grace and love in all situations regardless of my capability to see.
"Great is Thy faithfulness, Oh God my Father! There is no shadow of turning with Thee. All I have needed Thy hand hath provided, great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!"


2 Comments:
At 10:19 AM,
jinglchelle said…
hi kat! i'm going to give you a call later on today so we can chat for a bit, but i wanted to let you know i was praying for you yesterday - i sent you a text yesterday but i don't think it was delivered?!?
love you girl! talk to you later on!
At 2:59 PM,
kari said…
hey girl! thanks for the comment! where ya going???? love, kari
Post a Comment
<< Home