Neighborhood
I am well pleased with my neighborhood. I would say that it is mostly middle class families, well really all. No huge monstrosities. I like that. I do not own this house anyway. But still, this is a great place because all kinds of people live here. There are elderly folks, young folks, newly weds, singles, middle age folks, really the whole mix. Even BETTER though is that there are all kinds of nationalities! I LOVE that! Man it makes me feel a little closer to heaven when I see children of different races playing basketball outside TOGETHER, or racing off the school bus excited TOGETHER, or running and riding on scooters TOGETHER. I do not think I am going to let my kids play with white kids, unless its family. ha. Joking. But really though, sometimes its the little things like that that really make it seem like there is hope in such a socially broken world. Silent unity.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home