Jonestation

Love cannot from its post withdraw~ Nor death nor hell nor sin nor law~ Can turn the Surety's heart away~ He'll love His own til endless day

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A praise!

Something I have desired greatly since I have moved to this area is some solid fellowship. I have found it in a few sparatic individuals but nothing consistant.

In December I started going to this incredible PCA church here in Winston. It is full of broken people who love Jesus and want to know His face. Kinda, exactly what I was looking for. The Lord sovereignly put me by this really outgoing girl and she happens to be a lot like me and really made me feel welcome. Within a few seconds of talking I asked her about their home fellowships and she told me about one that was just about to start and it was going to be led by this older couple who have just recently returned from the mission field!

So tonight I return from my second night of home fellowship and boy is it that! I just wanted to share with you guys, the uh... 1 of you who read :) the joy I feel for this bountiful provision of our King. He is so sweet to provide in this way in such a broken and deep season of my walk.

He is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home