Jonestation

Love cannot from its post withdraw~ Nor death nor hell nor sin nor law~ Can turn the Surety's heart away~ He'll love His own til endless day

Saturday, April 07, 2007

posts

blogs are interesting arent they? i think sometimes about blogs and their purpose. ultimately they are meant for communication, but from there they go a million ways. I feel kind of purpose less in my blogging. I dont want to blog just for blogging sake, but to post about thoughts and things relevant to our culture today, but I am kind of culture irrelevant as a whole because I work so much I dont really know about whats going on. I really appreciate blogs that have like one purpose. Theological blogs, or political blogs. I also enjoy blogs that are about my friends and whats going on in their lives. What do yall think blogs should be like or what kind of blogs do you have? Im still trying to decide what to do with mine.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger His Name Extoled said…

    i would say theological/religious oriented. :) im not a big fan of politics, and unless something awesome and out of the ordinary happened i generally dont like (with few exceptions) "this is what i did today" blogs. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home