Jonestation

Love cannot from its post withdraw~ Nor death nor hell nor sin nor law~ Can turn the Surety's heart away~ He'll love His own til endless day

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

lately

the Lord is so kind and great and greatly to be praised. here i sit with dear friends from one of the most significant times in my life-college Jesus loving friends- talking about inerrancy, and denominations and hersey, and Christ and being culture relevant. Their fellowship is so rich and I thirst so much for it when I am not with them. I love meaty converstaions and blogs. I really like meaty blogs and articles over meaty books because i usually do not have time or attention span to read the books. i like reading about Christians and what they are learning about God and His word and his son.

On another note I am really feeling more and more convicted to learn more about the different political figures up for office in '08. We had some very interesting conversation tonight about the purpose of government and with that how and what issues we should be concerened with our government handling. Very interesting.

Also, I am addicted to my cell phone. I have been out of NC now for a full week and left my cell phone in my sister's car of course by total accident. I have had a nice break with out it, but it is the central and main mode of communication that I use. Needless to say, Friday will be sweet victory when i will have it again.

Love you guys. Hope you are doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home